Client Rights & Responsibilities
Your Rights as a Client of ERN
- To receive the services you require in a timely manner.
- To have the opportunity to participate in the decisions concerning your business.
- To have your information appropriately safeguarded.
- To receive and have access to your information that works best for your business.
To be treated with courtesy and respect.
Your Responsibilities as a Client of ERN
- To make full and complete disclosure regarding financial circumstances currently and as they occur in the future.
- To furnish the necessary information for ERN to serve you properly.
- To be engaged in your success and with the processes and services provided by ERN.
- To be properly educated regarding your business to your satisfaction.
- To cooperate fully with the people providing your services.
- To notify us of any password changes in accounts we manage.