Tax Problems

Client Center

- Forgot Password

Tools & Resources

I just wanted to send you kudos on the client portal for entering my income tax information. I found the portal far easier to use than paper, and I didn’t lose my forms amongst all the other papers. Really it made the whole process easier… Since it was different, I almost didn’t use it, but I am happy I did.
- Robert H


Click here to download the: 
Tax Problems, Special Report.

Aggressive, Expert Representation for Unfiled Income Tax Returns, Payroll Tax Problems and Unpaid Taxes

Every day the massive computer center at the IRS gets more sophisticated at finding people in default. Add in a tough economy and the complexity of the tax laws and it’s no wonder so many people are having tax problems. 

This is not a situation to take lightly. Failing to file your income tax returns is a criminal offense. And in the eyes of the IRS not paying your company's payroll taxes is tantamount to stealing from your employees. If you’ve filed your returns but couldn’t pay what was owed you might receive a notice from the IRS indicating that you owe three or four times the original amount.

The IRS is interested in one thing: collecting the most tax, interest and penalties in the shortest amount of time. This is why it is important to partner with a CPA firm like Eric R. Nelson, CPA LLC, that has the experience to represent you before the IRS. We will do all that we can to help settle your case fairly.

Eric Nelson has over 20 years of experience in all matters of accounting and taxation, from individuals to small businesses to major international firms. We bring the resources of a large accounting firm to a local level.

Call 952-405-9054 to Discuss Your Tax Problems with an aggressive CPA you can trust.

Recent Examples of Problems Resolved by Eric R. Nelson

  • Physician with over $250,000 in unpaid payroll taxes and imminent closure of the practice by the IRS. Negotiated with IRS to establish a reasonable payment plan and kept the practice open.
  • Client with six years of unfiled tax returns, including foreign income taxable in the US. Eric R. Nelson got the returns filed and negotiated with IRS to avoid criminal charges.

We offer several options when it comes to resolving unfiled tax returns, payroll tax problems and unpaid income taxes. Call for a free consultation.